Showing 1–12 of 53 results
Adult Safeguarding Online Training£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains what safeguarding involves and the role everyone plays to protect adults from harm and promote their wellbeing.
- Discusses the different types of abuse and signs that abuse and neglect may be occurring.
- Describes how to respond to a disclosure and what to do if you suspect an adult is at risk of abuse or neglect.
Alcohol and Drug Awareness£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
Drugs and alcohol in the workplace should be everyone’s concern. They can damage health, cause lateness and absenteeism, increase the risk of accidents, and dramatically impact productivity.
This Alcohol and Drug Awareness eLearning course informs employees of the potential dangers associated with drug and alcohol abuse and also their organisation’s specific rules and policies.
Anti-Bribery and Corruption£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
Bribery legislation consolidates existing law on bribery and corruption, enabling prosecutors and courts to deal with acts of bribery more effectively.
This Anti-Bribery and Corruption Online Training course, explains how the Act affects the workplace and highlights ethical standards. It discusses organisation policy and defines acceptable levels of hospitality and giving and receiving of gifts. The course emphasises how organisations and individuals can both be criminalised.
Asbestos Awareness£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
Asbestos is a naturally occurring fibrous material that has been a popular building material for centuries. Breathing in air containing asbestos fibres can lead to asbestos-related diseases including Mesothelioma, Asbestos-related lung cancer, Asbestosis and Pleural thickening.
This Asbestos Awareness Course from Courses123, effectively describes what Asbestos is, explains the different types of Asbestos and where it can be found. It highlights the health risks associated with working with Asbestos Containing Material (ACMs) and describes how it can be safely managed in the workplace.
Asbestos Awareness Course UKATA£26.00 £31.98 INC VAT
- This UKATA course that we are offering for sale, is sold under license from SOCOTEC Asbestos Limited who is the UKATA approved Professional Member UK1369A, and this company Courses123 are not a UKATA Professional Member for this classification of training, Asbestos Awareness Training
- In-depth online training Asbestos Awareness course
- Certified by the UK Asbestos Training Association (UKATA)
- Instant Access after purchase
- Complete the 2 hours course and receive your UKATA Certificate
Code Of Conduct£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
A code of conduct is a set of rules outlining the social norms, values and responsibilities of, or proper practices for, an individual, party or organisation.
This Code of Conduct eLearning course explains the expected standards of employee behaviour and activities within the workplace. Completion of this course will help the employee to make the right decisions and do the right thing.
Communication Skills Online Training£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Describes the different forms of communication, such as verbal and nonverbal, and the benefits good communication can have on your personal and professional life.
- Discusses how to choose the best channel of communication and overcome barriers to effective communication, such as cultural, personality and perceptual barriers.
- Outlines the 7 Cs of effective communication and how you can incorporate them into spoken and written communication.
- Explains how you can become a more effective listener and enhance your emotional intelligence.
- Describes how nonverbal cues such as body language, facial expressions, gestures, tone of voice and other cues can impact communication.
Control of Hazardous Substances£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
COSHH stands for Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health. This Hazardous Substances (COSHH) Online Training course provides an overview of what hazardous substances are, how they are classified and how to implement safety measures to ensure that users can work safely with them.
CPR Essentials£15.00 £18.45 INC VAT
The CPR Online Training course provides information on resuscitation procedures to enable the provision of basic life support to casualties of cardiac arrest. The course explains when CPR is necessary and teaches how to assess a casualty. Basic and essential CPR techniques are outlined and advice is given on how to place a casualty in the Recovery Position.
Important information is provided on what details should be included on a call to the emergency services.
Cyber Security£25.00 £30.75 INC VAT
With increasing technological advances and use of mobile devices connected to the internet, cyber attacks are increasing in number and sophistication.
Cybersecurity is the term used to describe the technologies and practices designed to protect devices and networks both private and public, from cyber attack.
This Cyber Security eLearning Course raises awareness of the different types of Cybercrime and highlights ways both organisations and individuals can help reduce the risk of attack.
Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
Disciplinary Procedures are required to ensure discipline is maintained in the workplace in a fair and consistent manner for those whose job performance is below an acceptable level and for those involved in breaches of discipline.
This online course is aimed at educating all employees to give them a full understanding of your organisation’s grievance policy as well as explaining the basis for disciplinary action and the range of penalties that can be imposed and procedures of appeal.
Driver Training, DriveWize Ireland£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
The course will increase awareness of how an individual’s behaviour on the road contributes to the cause of road accidents. It highlights the importance of road safety, identifies the behaviours that affect road safety and increase driver safety awareness.
This Driver Training, Drivewize Training IRL course, is created specifically to correspond with the driving laws within the Republic of Ireland.