Showing 13–19 of 19 results
Phishing Awareness£25.00 £30.75 INC VAT
The Phishing eLearning course introduces and the explains the cybersecurity threat posed by Phishing and social engineering. The Phishing eLearning course puts in context the vast scale of the threat and the damage it can cause to both individuals, organisations across all sectors of the economy and society. It describes the varying levels of sophistication in phishing attacks and familiarises the learner with terms like Spear Phishing and Whaling.
Prevent Duty£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
The Prevent Duty Online Training course has been designed for people who work in a UK educational institution, so that they can develop a clear understanding of their duties under the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act. The course examines the Prevent strategy and describes different approaches to implementation.
Security and Terror Alerts£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
Acts of terrorism are designed to create terror and panic, disrupt security and communication systems, destroy property and kill or injure innocent people. A terrorist attack can happen anywhere at any time. This Security and Terror Alerts eLearning course helps users to be prepared and know what to do if a security threat occurs. Completion of the course will explain how, with a well-practiced plan to follow, you can avoid loss of life and injury and minimise property damage.
Sexual Harassment (UK)£22.00 £27.06 INC VAT
- Describes what sexual harassment is and employees’ and the employers’ responsibilities to prevent it.
- Uses scenario-based interactions and an interactive branching activity to explain what might or might not be considered sexual harassment.
- Outlines the appropriate ways to respond to sexual harassment as a victim and bystander.
- Discusses the internal and external complaint process for sexual harassment cases and victims’ rights under the law.
Sexual Harassment (USA)£22.00 £27.06 INC VAT
- Describes the federal law protecting employees from sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Explains specific state laws on sexual harassment including: California, Connecticut, Maine, and New York.
- Details how to identify and respond to sexual harassment as a victim and as a bystander.
- Outlines internal and external complaint procedures.
- Explains the measures employees and employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
Whistleblowing Procedures£22.00 £27.06 INC VAT
A course outlining an organisation’s whistleblowing procedures and how to raise genuine concerns in the correct manner. It explains the circumstances under which employees are protected as whistleblowers.
- What is a whistleblower
- Who is protected by law
- Complaints that count as whistleblowing
- What employers need to do to handle whistleblowing allegations