Showing 1–12 of 30 results
Adult Safeguarding Online Training£18.00 £21.60 INC VAT
- Explains what safeguarding involves and the role everyone plays to protect adults from harm and promote their wellbeing.
- Discusses the different types of abuse and signs that abuse and neglect may be occurring.
- Describes how to respond to a disclosure and what to do if you suspect an adult is at risk of abuse or neglect.
Alcohol and Drug Awareness£16.00 £19.20 INC VAT
Drugs and alcohol in the workplace should be everyone’s concern. They can damage health, cause lateness and absenteeism, increase the risk of accidents, and dramatically impact productivity.
This Alcohol and Drug Awareness eLearning course informs employees of the potential dangers associated with drug and alcohol abuse and also their organisation’s specific rules and policies.
Asbestos Awareness£18.00 £21.60 INC VAT
Asbestos is a naturally occurring fibrous material that has been a popular building material for centuries. Breathing in air containing asbestos fibres can lead to asbestos-related diseases including Mesothelioma, Asbestos-related lung cancer, Asbestosis and Pleural thickening.
This Asbestos Awareness Course from Courses123, effectively describes what Asbestos is, explains the different types of Asbestos and where it can be found. It highlights the health risks associated with working with Asbestos Containing Material (ACMs) and describes how it can be safely managed in the workplace.
Asbestos Awareness Course UKATA£26.00 £31.20 INC VAT
- This UKATA course that we are offering for sale, is sold under license from SOCOTEC Asbestos Limited who is the UKATA approved Professional Member UK1369A, and this company Courses123 are not a UKATA Professional Member for this classification of training, Asbestos Awareness Training
- In-depth online training Asbestos Awareness course
- Certified by the UK Asbestos Training Association (UKATA)
- Instant Access after purchase
- Complete the 2 hours course and receive your UKATA Certificate
Control of Hazardous Substances£16.00 £19.20 INC VAT
COSHH stands for Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health. This Hazardous Substances (COSHH) Online Training course provides an overview of what hazardous substances are, how they are classified and how to implement safety measures to ensure that users can work safely with them.
CPR Essentials£15.00 £18.00 INC VAT
The CPR Online Training course provides information on resuscitation procedures to enable the provision of basic life support to casualties of cardiac arrest. The course explains when CPR is necessary and teaches how to assess a casualty. Basic and essential CPR techniques are outlined and advice is given on how to place a casualty in the Recovery Position.
Important information is provided on what details should be included on a call to the emergency services.
Driver Training, DriveWize Ireland£18.00 £21.60 INC VAT
The course will increase awareness of how an individual’s behaviour on the road contributes to the cause of road accidents. It highlights the importance of road safety, identifies the behaviours that affect road safety and increase driver safety awareness.
This Driver Training, Drivewize Training IRL course, is created specifically to correspond with the driving laws within the Republic of Ireland.
Driver Training, DriveWize UK£18.00 £21.60 INC VAT
This course covers:
- The legal requirements for driving on UK roads, including the law on seat belts, handheld devices and speed limits.
- What to look for in a basic safety check.
- Safety tips for driving on motorways, as well as urban and rural roads.
- Ways to keep yourself and others safe when driving long distances, at night or in bad weather.
Electrical Safety£15.00 £18.00 INC VAT
This course highlights the dangers associated with the misuse of electrical equipment and promotes the safe use of electricity in a working environment.
Electrical equipment can be dangerous if not maintained correctly, and people should be made aware of electrical hazards and be given the appropriate guidelines on how to deal with electrical related accidents.
Environmental Awareness£16.00 £19.20 INC VAT
The Environmental Awareness course is designed to help everyone understand these environmental challenges. Because only when we understand the true magnitude of the problem can we start to make more impactful changes to achieve a better, healthier life for all living species.
ErgoWize – DSE Training£18.00 £21.60 INC VAT
According to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Display Screen Equipment (DSE) are devices or equipment that have an alphanumeric or graphic display screen and includes display screens, laptops, touch screens and other similar devices.
DSE workstations can be associated with neck, shoulder, back or arm pain, as well as with fatigue and eyestrain. This Online DSE Training course instructs employees in the correct setup and safe use of their computer workstation, desk and chair.
Please note: RoSPA recommends additional face to face training for those who will be performing risk assessments for other members of your organisation.
Evacuation Essentials£15.00 £18.00 INC VAT
This short and instructive course provides important information regarding emergency evacuation procedures. If a building must be evacuated, it will more than likely be in an emergency situation for example, in the event of a fire.
It is very important that users know in advance, what to do to if they discover a fire, on hearing the fire alarm and how to safely and promptly leave the building, assisting visitors and people with disabilities where necessary.