Showing 25–27 of 27 results
Safeguarding Children Training£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains what safeguarding is and the part everyone plays in protecting children from harm and promoting their welfare.
- Discusses the different types of abuse and the signs that abuse or neglect might be occurring.
- Describes what to do if you suspect a child is experiencing or likely to experience abuse.
- Outlines appropriate ways to respond to a disclosure of abuse.
- Identifies what to do if an allegation is made against you and what behaviour is appropriate when working with children.
- Details how to report suspected or known abuse occurring within the organisation.
Slips, Trips and Falls£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
This Slips, Trips, and Falls eLearning course provides essential information on how slips, trips and falls occur in the workplace. It identifies common hazards that can cause accidents, explains maintenance of good housekeeping procedures and describes the importance of accident prevention.
Employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others and must use any safety equipment provided. By completing the Slips, Trips, and Falls eLearning course users will be well equipped to avoid the risks of injuries in the workplace.
Working at Height£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
This Working at Height Online Training course will educate users on how to work safely when working at height. Areas of instruction include, what constitutes working at height and how accidents can be reduced by planning, prevention and protection. The use and the maintenance of equipment is explained and procedures on preventing the fall of objects are highlighted.
This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation