Showing 37–48 of 50 results
Personal Protective Equipment£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
This course highlights the range and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items available, the benefits and limitations of PPE. The Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) eLearning course outlines the duties of both employers and employees regarding PPE and the importance of correctly using, maintaining and storing PPE.
Phishing Awareness£25.00 £30.75 INC VAT
The Phishing eLearning course introduces and the explains the cybersecurity threat posed by Phishing and social engineering. The Phishing eLearning course puts in context the vast scale of the threat and the damage it can cause to both individuals, organisations across all sectors of the economy and society. It describes the varying levels of sophistication in phishing attacks and familiarises the learner with terms like Spear Phishing and Whaling.
Prevent Duty£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
The Prevent Duty Online Training course has been designed for people who work in a UK educational institution, so that they can develop a clear understanding of their duties under the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act. The course examines the Prevent strategy and describes different approaches to implementation.
Risk Assessment£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
A Risk Assessment is an examination of anything that could cause harm to people in the workplace. Its primary aim is to prevent harm and reduce risk to an acceptable level.
By identifying hazards and assessing risk levels, a Risk Assessment helps determine what control measures are necessary to keep people safe. This Risk Assessment eLearning course informs users on the Risk Assessment process, why they are important, and what their responsibilities are with regard to this area.
This e-learning course only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation
Safeguarding Children Training£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains what safeguarding is and the part everyone plays in protecting children from harm and promoting their welfare.
- Discusses the different types of abuse and the signs that abuse or neglect might be occurring.
- Describes what to do if you suspect a child is experiencing or likely to experience abuse.
- Outlines appropriate ways to respond to a disclosure of abuse.
- Identifies what to do if an allegation is made against you and what behaviour is appropriate when working with children.
- Details how to report suspected or known abuse occurring within the organisation.
Security and Terror Alerts£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
Acts of terrorism are designed to create terror and panic, disrupt security and communication systems, destroy property and kill or injure innocent people. A terrorist attack can happen anywhere at any time. This Security and Terror Alerts eLearning course helps users to be prepared and know what to do if a security threat occurs. Completion of the course will explain how, with a well-practiced plan to follow, you can avoid loss of life and injury and minimise property damage.
Sexual Harassment (UK)£22.00 £27.06 INC VAT
- Describes what sexual harassment is and employees’ and the employers’ responsibilities to prevent it.
- Uses scenario-based interactions and an interactive branching activity to explain what might or might not be considered sexual harassment.
- Outlines the appropriate ways to respond to sexual harassment as a victim and bystander.
- Discusses the internal and external complaint process for sexual harassment cases and victims’ rights under the law.
Sexual Harassment (USA)£22.00 £27.06 INC VAT
- Describes the federal law protecting employees from sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Explains specific state laws on sexual harassment including: California, Connecticut, Maine, and New York.
- Details how to identify and respond to sexual harassment as a victim and as a bystander.
- Outlines internal and external complaint procedures.
- Explains the measures employees and employers can take to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace.
Slips, Trips and Falls£16.00 £19.68 INC VAT
This Slips, Trips, and Falls eLearning course provides essential information on how slips, trips and falls occur in the workplace. It identifies common hazards that can cause accidents, explains maintenance of good housekeeping procedures and describes the importance of accident prevention.
Employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others and must use any safety equipment provided. By completing the Slips, Trips, and Falls eLearning course users will be well equipped to avoid the risks of injuries in the workplace.
Stress Awareness£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains what stress is and how it can affect an individual’s mind and body.
- Discusses how organisations are affected and how they can address it and how to analyse and assess work-related stress.
- Demonstrates important stress relief techniques and how to manage stress properly.
Time Management£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains how time management can improve your work-life balance and have a positive impact on decreasing stress in both your personal and professional life.
- Demonstrates how to manage time by adopting a positive mindset, organising efficiently and setting goals.
- Summarises how to create an effective to-do list, task management and allocation in order to work
- Identifies how to recognise time wasters and how to avoid them.