IOSH Working Safely
£99.00 £119.79 INC VAT
- The IOSH Working Safely course is a user-friendly and informative training programme that covers all aspects of basic workplace health and safety
- The course uses real-life case studies and scenarios to ensure that users receive a realistic and practical learning experience
- Universal application – this course can be taken by employees at all levels and within any industry or sector
- IOSH experts are on hand to provide helpful tips and guidance as users work their way through the course
- This IOSH course is supplied by an approved IOSH training provider: International Workplace
Designed for employees who are exposed to common workplace hazards, the IOSH Working Safely course utilises realistic case studies and in-depth multi-format quizzes to provide users with practical guidance on workplace safety.
The course is designed to apply to employees at all levels, and offers advice and instruction that can be applied to any industry or sector.
Additionally, the course can be completed at any time and on any device, ensuring that training can be undertaken at a pace to suit the user’s learning experience.
Established in 1945, IOSH is an internationally recognised professional body with over 70 years of experience in promoting health and safety excellence in the workplace.
- To provide users with a comprehensive introduction to key health and safety principles.
- To clearly define user responsibility and accountability involved in following key health and safety measures.
- To introduce practical risk assessment and reporting procedures.
- To help users identify common hazards such as asbestos, chemicals, slips and trips etc.
- To outline measures that can help protect the environment and increase awareness.
Once a user has completed the learning modules, they will move on to an assessment section which comprises of two parts: an exam and an assessment exercise.
The exam is 45 minutes in length and consists of multiple-choice questions drawn from a Q&A bank. Students will need to achieve at least 30 points from a possible 49 to pass the exam.
Learners will have two attempts at the exam. In the event a learner fails after the second attempt, they will be required to re-sit the course from the start.
The assessment portion of the course is an 8-question hazard spotting exercise. To pass this section, learners must achieve at least 10 from a possible 16 marks.
To successfully pass the course, learners must achieve a pass in both the exam and assessment exercise.
On completion of the IOSH Working Safely Online Training course, successful candidates will receive an email confirmation outlining their performance.
A unique Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) certificate, complete with a user’s name and completion date will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks of completion via Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class delivery.
The course can take 8 study hours to complete. Users can complete the course at any time, on any device and at a pace that suits them.