Showing 1–12 of 16 results
Business Communication Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Outlines tips for enhancing communication in face-to-face meetings and virtual meetings.
- Describes methods for handling and resolving conflict in teams.
- Advises on different techniques for preparing and delivering effective presentations.
- Describes how you can use the six principles of persuasion to persuade an audience during a meeting or presentation.
- How to write an effective email and other forms of written communication.
Communication Skills Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Describes the different forms of communication, such as verbal and nonverbal, and the benefits good communication can have on your personal and professional life.
- Discusses how to choose the best channel of communication and overcome barriers to effective communication, such as cultural, personality and perceptual barriers.
- Outlines the 7 Cs of effective communication and how you can incorporate them into spoken and written communication.
- Explains how you can become a more effective listener and enhance your emotional intelligence.
- Describes how nonverbal cues such as body language, facial expressions, gestures, tone of voice and other cues can impact communication.
Conflict Resolution Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Explains what conflict is, the different stages of conflict, and what causes conflict.
- Describes what emotional intelligence (EI) is and how building the four areas of EI can help prevent and resolve conflict.
- Outlines different techniques to help you reflect on conflict and manage your emotions.
- Details how you can build trust and respect and improve communication to prevent conflict and manage challenging situations.
- Describes conflict management styles and how you and others can work towards a win-win solution.
Coping With Covid-19 Anxiety Online Training£10.00 £12.10 INC VAT
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic is a confusing, stressful, worrying and traumatic time for many people. While the pandemic is first and foremost a severe physical illness, it can also have adverse effects on mental health. For example, the pandemic could heighten stress, anxiety, and depression.
Healthy Living Awareness£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Outlines the benefits of healthy eating, hydration, physical activity and sleep
- Describes the risks to your health if nutrition, hydration, physical activity and sleep do not meet the recommended amounts
- Explains the risks to your health regarding excessive alcohol consumption and tobacco use
- Describes how you can make small changes today to move towards a healthier lifestyle
Managing Mental Health Online Training£20.00 £24.20 INC VAT
- Explains the benefits of promoting positive mental health among employees
- Describes how line managers can encourage good mental health by creating conditions that support their team.
- Presents ways line managers can identify signs of common mental illnesses and how they can support staff who may be facing problems with their mental health.
- Summarises how equality legislation relates to mental health.
Mental Health Awareness£20.00 £24.20 INC VAT
- Defines what mental health is, explains what a mental illness is and introduces the mental health continuum model.
- Introduces the five ways to wellbeing, which are suggestions for small changes that can have a big positive impact on your mental health.
- Describes how to help people who are living with a mental illness.
Mindfulness Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Explains how mindfulness can improve mental wellbeing and reduce stress.
- Summarises the nine attitudes of mindfulness and their benefits.
- Describes in detail the formal mindfulness techniques of meditation and yoga.
- Outlines informal mindfulness techniques that can be easily incorporated into your daily routine.
Physical Activity Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Describes how being more physically active improves your overall health and wellbeing.
- Outlines different types of physical activity and how much you should do every week.
- Explains how you can overcome obstacles preventing you from being more physically active.
- Highlights the importance of SMART goals and how you can use them to plan and achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Resilience Online Training£18.00 £21.78 INC VAT
- Explains what resilience is in a mental health and wellbeing context.
- Describes techniques such as the ABCDE model, opposite action, self-regulation, and positive self-talk that can help you react positively to challenges.
- Outlines a variety of ways you can develop emotional and mental resilience. For example, mindfulness, labelling emotions, establishing values and setting SMART goals.
- Summarises the importance of good physical health and positive social connections to developing resilience and how you can improve these in your day-to-day life.