Showing all 4 results
Mental Health Awareness£20.00 £24.60 INC VAT
- Defines what mental health is, explains what a mental illness is and introduces the mental health continuum model.
- Introduces the five ways to wellbeing, which are suggestions for small changes that can have a big positive impact on your mental health.
- Describes how to help people who are living with a mental illness.
Mindfulness£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains how mindfulness can improve mental wellbeing and reduce stress.
- Summarises the nine attitudes of mindfulness and their benefits.
- Describes in detail the formal mindfulness techniques of meditation and yoga.
- Outlines informal mindfulness techniques that can be easily incorporated into your daily routine.
Stress Awareness£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains what stress is and how it can affect an individual’s mind and body.
- Discusses how organisations are affected and how they can address it and how to analyse and assess work-related stress.
- Demonstrates important stress relief techniques and how to manage stress properly.
Time Management£18.00 £22.14 INC VAT
- Explains how time management can improve your work-life balance and have a positive impact on decreasing stress in both your personal and professional life.
- Demonstrates how to manage time by adopting a positive mindset, organising efficiently and setting goals.
- Summarises how to create an effective to-do list, task management and allocation in order to work
- Identifies how to recognise time wasters and how to avoid them.